Crossword Code (May 2020)
Details: Complete the Waterways Crossword puzzle and crack the code word.
How to Enter: This is part of a larger game with codes to collect in the lead up to the main event. Keep track of your code words.
Competition Dates: May 1st – Event Day
CITO Finds (April 2020)
Details: With a focus on CITO’s this month the Cache QLD Team are interested in hearing what your most unusual find was while attending a CITO.
How to Enter: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your answer.
Prize: An un-activated CITO trackable
Competition Dates: April 1st – 30th
Winner: Waz and Vik
Trackable Code (March 2020)
Details: A trackable code has been hidden in the event newsletter for March.
How to enter: Find and log the trackable code. The winner will be randomly selected.
Prize: Mini MAG Handheld Rechargeable Light
Competition Dates: March 15th – March 31st
Design an Event Pathtag (January – April 2020)
Details: Design a round pathtag featuring our mascot Cal and/or highlighting Queensland.
How to enter: Submit entries to email@example.com
Prize: A full set of event tags. To be collected at the event or posted after the event.
Competition Dates: 20th January to April 30th. No late submission will be accepted.
**** EXTENDED **** Due to the current world situation we decided to extend the competition for the month of April to allow people in isolation an opportunity to spend some time on creative pursuits.
Winner: Glenn (Oddiewan)
Rules & Conditions
- We reserve the right to select more than one design to be made up.
- All designs become property of Cache QLD and may be used at a future event with credit to the designer.
- Designs are to be submitted electronically through to the nominated email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- All designs are to be standard round pathtags.
- Designs are to be submitted scanned A4 size using a circumference of 10cm for the artwork.
- A small written statement (3-4 sentences) should be included with your design explaining how it highlights Queensland and/or Cal.
- A PMS colour key must be included – see below for the colours used on Cal. A PMS chart can be found here .
- The design limitations set by pathtags.com state a maximum of 10 colours can be used in a single design. Cal’s clothing can be changed to suit your tag, however his body and head must retain our PMS codes.
- A photo of the designer holding the artwork is to be included as part of the entry.
- You agree to the publication of your name (no designer names), the design submission and your personal photo being used on our website and social media accounts.